Plumbing – Heating & AC Repair and Installation – Serving Lubbock, TX & Surrounding Cities
At Sinclair Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Inc. our dedicated team of professional technicians and consultants offers a full range of residential and commercial air conditioning, heating and plumbing repair services to our neighbors throughout the Lubbock, TX area. Serving the homes and businesses in the area since 1975. we are proud to continue providing the same level of outstanding service that our customers have come to expect from our team. At Sinclair, we consider it a privilege to serve our customers to the best of our ability by putting our many years of experience and our multiple areas of expertise to work on their behalf.
A Complete Lineup of Services to Ensure Your Comfort & Convenience
The HVAC and plumbing repair services we provide at Sinclair are designed to address any heating, cooling or plumbing-related concern you face and help you keep your home or commercial establishment comfortable year-round. The primary services we offer are listed below:
- Personalized HVAC consultation services to help you determine the best response to your heating and cooling needs and challenges
- Guidance in selecting and correctly sizing the new or replacement HVAC equipment that will service your home or business
- New-construction HVAC equipment layout and design to simplify the implementation of your building project
- Heating and cooling equipment installation for your new or replacement system
- Furnace, heating and air conditioner repair service for reliable year-round comfort
- Round-the-clock availability for emergency heater or air conditioner repair
- Air conditioner, furnace or heat pump maintenance services to help your equipment last longer and run more efficiently
- Preventive maintenance service plans to make it easier and less costly to keep your equipment in optimal condition
- A full lineup of residential and commercial plumbing repair services. including new faucet, fixture and water heater installation; clogged toilet and drain clearing; leaking pipe replacement; and more
With Sinclair, comfort is always there.
This was my second Mr. Slim installation. This unit was installed in my home-office. From the very start, canvases were draped over my work areas to protect my expensive equipment! There was no guess work in the installation process. The men coordinated the work from both the inside and outside. The outdoor impact on the environment was minimal. The necessary pipes came out one small hole. The installation went smoothly and the inside/outside of my home was cleaned before the men left. While it should be obvious that I am happy with the Mr. Slim device, by way of the e-mail, I also wanted you to know that I appreciate the great service. Please convey my thanks to Jim and the two young men (Chris and Alex).
Thank you for the service your company provided us. Again I would like to commend both Damien and Chase for their professionalism and courtesy. You are blessed to have two gentlemen working for you. They both work as a team and this is so important on the job. We’re enjoying the system knowing that the job was done by men that love what they do and did the job right. My regards to both of them and hope we can meet them again someday.
Why Choose Sinclair for Your Home or Business?
At Sinclair, our customers always come first. Your comfort and satisfaction are our primary motivation for doing what we do, and we take great pride in helping you achieve optimal comfort and convenience at the most affordable price. Our NATE-certified technicians stand ready to serve all your residential or commercial indoor comfort needs 24-hours-a-day — and that’s a promise.
Here at Sinclair, we recognize that it’s our customers’ loyalty that has helped us build and maintain our reputation as the Number 1 heating, air conditioning and plumbing contractor in the Lubbock area. We’d like to say thanks by continuing to provide the same friendly, personalized service that has kept those customers coming back season after season, year after year. Call our office today to find out how we can help you meet all your HVAC and plumbing-related needs.