If you have been accused of a crime in Seattle, contact a criminal defense lawyer with a proven track record.
Seattle Criminal Attorney
Home The Law Office of Robert Flennaugh II, PLLC
The Law Office of Robert Flennaugh II, PLLC represents clients accused of serious felony, misdemeanor, and juvenile crimes in both Washington State and Federal Courts. With over 30 years of experience in criminal law. our attorneys (Robert Flennaugh II, Matthew Lapin) are able to handle any and all charges a client may face.
Our Seattle Criminal Defense Attorney can help in a variety of cases
We have handled cases involving homicide, assault, robbery, white collar, sex crimes, drug related crimes, arson, burglary, and domestic violence both in adult and juvenile court. We are unique as we have extensive experience both on the defense and prosecution side. Because of this experience, we are able to provide our clients an unparalleled understanding of the case against them and to find the weakness in the prosecution’s case.
Our Defense Lawyer Has Extensive Trial Experience
We will fight for you. Our goal is to prevent charges from being filed or for your case to be dismissed. Nevertheless, we have extensive trial experience and are not afraid to take your case to trial. Please click here to view some of his recent results. Robert accomplished most of these results within the last three years.
- Juveniles Charged With Any Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Criminal Assaults
- Violent Felonies
- Sex Offenses
- Thefts, shoplifts
- Firearm charges
- Drug Crimes
- Malicious Mischief
- White Collar Crime
- Federal Criminal Representation
- Received B.A. in Political Science from the University of Washington in Seattle, in December of 1991; J.D. from the University of Washington School of Law in June of 1996;
- Voted by American Institute of Criminal law Attorneys as one of the top attorneys that clients are most satisfied with his representation for 2014;
- Recognized by the Washington State Bar Association for outstanding professionalism;
- Voted by Washington Law Politics Magazine as a “Super Lawyer” every year since 2010;
- Featured as the cover story by the University of Washington Law School Alumni Magazine, Fall 2010; and,
- Member of The National Trial Lawyers. an exclusive legal organization composed of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in each state every year since 2011.
- Co-Chair of the Criminal Section of the Federal Bar Association, Western District of Washington, since 2014;
Our Law Offices are Located at:
810 Third Avenue, Suite 500 | Seattle, WA 98104
Copyright 2011 The Law Office of Robert Flennaugh II, PLLC | Website Developed Optimized by Webopts