Delaware Technical Community College offers a wide variety of credit programs of study — including a bachelor’s degree, associate degrees, certificates and diplomas — designed to prepare you for success in the world of work or to transfer credits to a four-year university. We also offer developmental and general education programs that provide you with the foundational skills necessary to be successful in your college-level, program major and workforce training courses. We encourage you to schedule an appointment with your academic counselor or faculty advisor who can help you choose and plan a program of study.
Finding The Right Program For You
Below you’ll find an up-to-date listing of all of our credit programs including information about what you will learn, the types of jobs that will be available to you in the workplace, and what you will likely earn in the field. Browse these academic offerings in each of the areas of study below, or filter by campus and degree type. You may choose to view the list alphabetically rather than by program area.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) prepares students who hold a nursing diploma or an associate degree in nursing and are licensed as a registered nurse with increased knowledge in the field of nursing. Students gain additional practicum experience and leadership skills.
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS) prepares students for immediate employment upon graduation by emphasizing applied knowledge and skills through program courses. The AAS degree can also serve as a transfer degree to a senior institution.
- Associate of Arts in Teaching Degree (AAT) prepares students who are interested in education with the foundational knowledge needed to transfer to a senior institution in order to complete a bachelor’s degree in teaching.
- Associate of Science (AS) prepares students who wish to transfer within the College to an allied health or nursing program once competitive admissions requirements are met, or to a senior institution to pursue a bachelor’s degree.
- Certificates and Diplomas prepare students with marketable skills for specific employment opportunities.
- Continuing Education provides non-credit training and personal enrichment opportunities.
Delaware Tech Programs CAMPUS KEY: D = Dover; G = Georgetown; S = Stanton; W = Wilmington