Open New Doors by Learning Skills in the Medical Field
Careers in the medical field are always in high demand; they offer good salaries and excellent job security but there are simply not enough professionals available to fill the openings. If you are looking to jumpstart your career in Phlebotomy, Electrocardiography or Patient Care, or as a Certified Nursing Assistant, Caregiver, Clinical Medical Assistant or more the Providence Training Institute is ready to help you meet your goals and gain the certification you want. We have flexible schedules to help you succeed even while maintaining a job or busy family requirements.
In addition to various medical courses, we also offer a Veterinary Assisting program to train students in how to properly assist veterinarians in the community. The course is taught with a combination of lectures and laboratory tests in a classroom setting to administering medications to animals as directed by a veterinarian. Students in this class will also learn medical terminology and general veterinary office procedures as well as radiology and pharmacology.
What Makes Us Stand Out From The Rest?
- We offer affordable tuitions with an in-house financing program
- Our qualified instructors are passionate about your success
- The school was founded by a Harvard trained physician
- We offer a variety of programs to suit each student
- Smaller classes guarantee each student gets the attention he or she needs
- Flexible schedules to help you balance school and work as needed
- Licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education
- Approved by the Department of Veteran Affairs for the “G.I. Bill” education benefits
We’re here to help you gain a specialized education so you can successfully move into the health care field you desire.
If you’re ready to start learning a new career, contact us today for additional information or to schedule a visit. Classes are forming now, so don’t delay!