- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Transform your operations by connecting all the things that matter to your business.
- Keep your entire technology structure secure, from remote access points to your internal networks.
- IT & Cloud Services
- Optimize your IT infrastructure with the right blend of in-house, hosted and cloud-based technology.
- Contact Centres
- From contact centre, website to social media channels, we’ll help you field every customer question and concern quickly and cost-effectively.
- More Advanced Solutions
- Evolve your business with more advanced solutions from TELUS.
Talk to a Sales Expert for Advanced Solutions
View bills and manage your products and services.
TELUS Business Connect™
Manage your account profile, change your services and access Voice Manager.
Unified Communications Services
Manage your Business Email, Instant Connect and Collaborative Workspace accounts
Internet Services Account
TELUS IoT Partner Portal
Your region is set to Ontario. Change your region
Select your region:
Conference Calling – Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is TELUS Business Connect Conferencing?
TELUS Business Connect Conferencing enables TELUS Business Connect customers to setup and join conference calls anytime, anywhere. Each customer receives a conference bridge number and every user has an individual access code to host a conference. With the ‘invite’ feature, users can easily and quickly email conference details to participants. TELUS Business Connect Conferencing includes mute controls, listen only mode, record conference and more.
2. Is Business Connect Conferencing available for all TELUS Business Connect customers?
TELUS Business Connect Conferencing is available to TELUS Business Connect customers.
3. How can I use conference calling?
Each TELUS Business Connect customer receives a local conference bridge and host/participant access codes per user. Conference details, including invite and host controls, are available on the web service and on the smartphone app. Invites can easily be sent to other participants via email.
To start a conference call, do the following:
Obtain your TELUS Business Connect Conference details from your online account.
Dial your Dial-in number on your TELUS Business Connect phone or Softphone.
Enter your access code followed by the pound (#) sign.
4. How do I find my conference calling host and participant number?
Conference calling is for Business Connect customers. This will enable you to setup and join adhoc (reservation less) conference calls anytime, anywhere. Each customer will receive a conference bridge number and every user has a unique access code to host a conference. To find your conference host and participant dial in numbers, log in to your Business Connect online account. The local conference number. and the Host and Participants access codes can be viewed from your online account.
- Dial-in number
A local conference number which will be used for conference calling.
A unique access code to be used by the host for of the conference call when dialing in.
A unique access code for participants to join the conference call.
- Invite with Email
This button allows you to send invites to participants via email. The email will contain the conference call details such as the Dial-in number, Host code and Participants code.
5. What are the feature benefits of conference calling?
- Free, unlimited conference calling
You can make use of conference calling right from your TELUS Business Connect Office phone system. This is included for free with your monthly service. Hold any number of meetings with up to 1000 participants per conference
- Single conference bridge
Easy to remember, dedicated conference bridge for your business
- Host and participant access codes
Each user gets a personal host and participant access code.
Every employee in your business can now use conferencing simultaneously
- Full featured host privileges
Host controls allow for muting attendees, listen only, recording conference and much more
- Conference Commands
This displays the list of commands the host can use during the call.