Be a Part of What’s Next
Kendra started here as a student. Today she is a unit leader.
What started as a part-time job for Keenan shifted his focus to a future in food service.
Aim high, expect more and be part of what’s next with a career at Massachusetts General Hospital. Learn more about the employees featured in our video.
Search Jobs at Mass General
Alert: Mass General does not request financial information nor charge fees as part of the job application process. If you have been contacted with such requests, visit our fraud page.
Mass General main campus
- Near Public Transit
- Handicapped Accessible
- Phone: 617-726-5140
- Email:[email protected]
Our Commitment To Diversity
You carry with you a culture, energy and perspective that are all your own. At Mass General, we want every employee to feel like a connected and valued member of our community, encouraged to reach out for the opportunities that inspire them and empowered to realize their greatest potential.
By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged. View our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Mass General Named Among Top Hospitals
Massachusetts General Hospital has been consistently ranked as one of the top hospitals in America by U.S. News World Report and is ranked across all 16 specialties.
DID YOU KNOW?
Massachusetts General Hospital:
- Serves patients on its main campus and at its health centers in the Back Bay, Charlestown, Chelsea, Everett, North End and Revere and at its community locations in Danvers, Foxborough and Waltham
- Is the hospital where the first public demonstration of surgical anesthesia (1846) and the first successful reattachment of a severed limb (1962) were accomplished
- Is the home of the largest hospital-based research program in the United States
- Was the first hospital in Massachusetts to receive Magnet recognition for excellence in nursing (2003)
- Has trained or employed 11 Nobel Laureates (as of 2012)
Address and Contact Info
Massachusetts General Hospital 55 Fruit Street Boston , MA 02114 Phone: 617-726-2000